The last few months have found me spending too much time in the office because of a mini-project we’ve been working on. But because it’s already finished (I hope), I’m feeling sort of free again! Here’s what’s been up in my life lately:
- It’s been ages since my friends and I went to a movie house to watch a, umm, movie. I wanted to watch something funny ‘coz the last time we were there, I cried a bucketful of tears. So we chose to watch Miss Granny. It was comical! But there was still a dramatic touch to it, so yes, I still cried.
- Food overload: Choobi Choobi, Ding Qua Qua, Barbecue Boss, Ulli’s Streets of Asia. Celebrations are the best!
- One night, I dreamt of egg tart, and I knew I just had to find and eat one. So I did. I have a feeling I’ll be craving for more next week. :P
- Videoke nights are back! We were at Music One last Friday night to sing our hearts out. And for the 2nd time, I fell asleep. I lacked the energy for that night — either because I didn’t get enough sleep the night before or that I didn’t take an afternoon nap. Silly.
- Mumu‘s Blue Bell ice cream treat — Caramel Turtle Fudge and Tin Roof from Texas Creamery! Sooo good!
- Ever since I switched back to WordPress, I’ve been obsessed with adjusting some elements on my blog’s theme — fonts, colors, general appearance, etc… I don’t know if that makes me a detail freak. Does it?! o.O
Lately, I’ve been getting more ideas for my blog. I hope I’ll push through with them soon. But of course, I’ll have to clear my backlogs first. XD