- I applied for a South Korean visa the other Monday (the Korean Embassy is just a kilometer away from our office), and on the next Monday, I was glad to get my passport back with the visa pasted on it!
- Lunch at Uncle Cheffy with some of our projectmates — Surf & Turf and Panizza!
- Johnel, the last 1/3 of our Cebu team, arrived last weekend (with souvenirs from South Korea)!
- Karen, Johnel, I, and 2 more friends dropped by Local Edition Coffee & Tea for the Design Her Story Bazaar. I finally met Camie, Arriane, and Abbey! I also bought a notebook and a sticker. <3
- Serious cooking c/o Johnel and some mixes! :))
- Bonding with more projectmates (boys, boys, boys) at Dencio’s despite the weather!
I’m afraid my blog’s gonna be filled with this kind of posts for the next couple of months. Though I feel more productive here ‘coz I get to focus on my job when I’m in the office and more work when I come home (I actually get frequent headaches because of this setup), it’s kind of sad that I haven’t achieved work-life balance yet. Also, I still have to help my friends make our itinerary for 2 more trips this year, and I still have to clear my blog backlogs. Waaahhh! X(
I believe we’re still in the process of adjusting, but I can’t wait to go an a vacation in a few days and take my mind off work. Beach, please! :P