This & That: A Faux Polaroid Collection
April and Early May
- One of our cats caught on camera!
- I had my hair cut short again.
- Camotes summer outing with the family!
- Dinner date with Mumu for our 22nd monthsary.
- Midnight snack with the PhotoPlus team during one of our sessions.
- Moalboal summer outing with Mumu’s team at work!
- Mumu’s pizza treat for passing a certification exam.
- Birthday of one of my Java bootcamp classmates.
- Sugba2x night with the P+ team!
- Payday dinner date with Mumu!
- Celebration for the christening of my mom’s colleague’s nephew’s son. Whew!
- My BlackBerry on the grass, duh?
Life Lessons Learned (05)
“Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.” -John Lennon
- You never really know a feeling until you experience it.
- You become too immature at one point in your life that it pushes you to change your attitude.
- What people think about you affects you as much as you try to deny it.
- Forgive-and-forget really happens.
- Some things bother you so much that you’d like for it to just unhappen entirely.
- The truth only hurts when it’s against your favor.
- There will always be someone who will end up as the more selfish party.
- Smart people play dumb just to see how you fare with them.
- No secret gets kept forever aside from those that you never really told.
- You couldn’t really compare yesterday and tomorrow. The first you know too well, the other not at all.
Life Lessons Learned is a blog series posted on Fridays for noting down the lessons I’ve learned in my years of existence. :)
Unposted Adventures of 2012
I haven’t been able to blog about these experiences last year because I’ve been inactive in the blogosphere for months. When I came back, I “rebranded” my blog. And if you’re wondering, I also have been missing for the past days because I got so occupied with work and business, which I was also enjoying so I’m not complainin’. ;) I’m just hoping to be back on track this month. So while I’m still out and about with what’s keeping me busy, here is a short recap of my unposted adventures of 2012.
Island Hopping - May 2012
My college barkada together with Mumu’s college barkada went island-hopping for summer (May 2012) last year (no la blanca swimwear sale happened, hehe). Our route: Sulpa Island —> Pandanon Island —> Caohagan Island —> Olango Island Wildlife Sanctuary. We spent most of our time in Pandanon Island where we played frisbee and the snake game. And we were just swimming at every stop, not actually staying in the islands. :P
April Summer Outing: Camotes and Moalboal
If you might ask, April is one of my favorite months of the year. I get to go to places outside the city to enjoy summer! In 2011, I had my first GK Bayani Challenge in Bantayan Island and then had an outing with my college barkada in Davao. In 2012, I had my second Bayani Challenge in Negros Oriental. This year (not counting my third Bayani Challenge in Bohol since it happened on March, hehe), I went to Camotes Islands and Moalboal! Let me just show you some photos. :D
where did you get your awesome theme? :D - Anonymous
Hi! I bought it from themeforest.net and modified the appearance. :)